I am 46 year sold lady belonging to a Scandinavian country and our region is known to have ladies with quite hairy bodies. When I migrated to United States I used many hard wax beads to get rid of the hair on my arms and legs. In the process I tested many wax beads that are specially good for sensitive skin. I would like to share my best findings and I hope that this post will be helpful for many other ladies like me. Do comment me if you like this post.
How to use these wax beads
Just melt the wax beads in microwave or wax warmer after that stir the wax with spatula. After the wax is cooled apply it on the body in the direction of hair growth. If you are running a saloon or your body has too much hair, then you can use a double wax warmer to make more quantity of wax.
1) CIREPIL depilatory non strip blue wax beads
CIREPIL wax is Amazon best seller with highly positive reviews and we have also placed it at the top of our list. We suggest it suitable for both professional and home use. Even if you have hard or soft hair they can be very easily removed using this wax. You can melt the beads in any tin you have in the wax warmer and than apply without any strips.
- This wax is made in France and dermatological tested for all skin types specially sensitive skin.
- Due to essential oils added in the wax and the patented formula,it is very less painful and leaves no wax residuals on the skin.
- It is designed for full body use and is equally good for back waxing or armpit waxing.
- Due to natural ingredients it is very smooth and creamy.
- It removes hair from roots and due to patented formula not only that the future growth of hair is slowed but also decreased to a larger extent.
2) GiGi hard wax beads
These hard wax beads are the number one best seller at Amazon for 2020 and have got very positive user reviews. These should be heated through any mechanism you were already using but specially designed wax warmers are recommended.they can be used on any part of body including face, neck, chin, arms or legs. As it doesn’t binds to your skin so it can be applied multiple times to same area of the body. It has infused aroma of chamomile oil which is very pleasant and soothing. Other than that as it is made up of Azulene oil so it is very calm and totally harmless for skin. Even if you have a normal skin or very sensitive skin you confidentially use it. We suggest that you always put the hard wax beads into the wax can that fits on the wax warmer so that the wax warmer won’t get dirty. Click here for a standard size can that can fit most of wax warmers.
- These wax beads have anti inflammatory effect which help your skin to return to normal state very quickly after waxing.
- It minimizes the redness of skin and gives a pleasant cool feeling.
- The antioxidants present in the Azulene oil also help in very speedy recovery of your sensitive skin.
- Not only that the beads are antiseptic but they remove even the smallest hair from their roots giving you soft skin.
- These wax beads won’t require any muslin strips for application and neither they leave any sticky feeling substance on your skin.
- You save more money as you won’t require to apply any pre epilation oil to your skin.
- The wax can be directly poured on the skin and is used very less as compared to traditional waxes so it is more economical.
3) KoluaWax hard wax beads for coarse hair
Being a woman i have tried many waxes but for strong coarse hair that come on various parts of the body i have found KouaWax the best. It is specially made from leaves of a Brazilian plant called Carnauba. The greatest benefit is that it is totally hypoallergenic and and is a gift of God for people having extra sensitive skin. Being an organic material it adds shines and an extra layers of protection to skin. This extra protection layer is specially a blessing for your skin when you are under the sun as it protects it form ultraviolet rays.
- It saves you a hell of time as you can easily do self waxing at home.
- You get 10 free spatula for applying the wax.
- It melts very quickly using any wax warmer and is removed from skin without damaging it.
- Many organic oils are added for good smell and skin softness.
4) Lansley hard wax beans
Lansley hard wax are very close to nature being made up of Aloe Vera wax. As we all know that Aloe Vera is very soothing to skin and help in minimizing allergies related to skin. If you have a dry skin then this wax will not only remove the hairs from roots but also moisturize your skin.
- If you always get itchiness and redness on skin after waxing than you should give this Aloe Wax a try. The antibiotic properties of the wax will prevent the skin allergies in future sessions as well.
- This wax is lesser painful as compared to other waxes as the Aloe Vera is a natural analgesic agent that reduces feeling of pain.
- Even if your skin is oily or dry the wax beans are suitable for all skin tones.
- If you are not satisfied with the wax you will get a refund without any questions asked.
- Rose oil is also added in the wax so it gives a pleasant smell after application and also decreases the skin redness.
- If you have thick underarm hair you can always use this wax for a neat clean skin.